Portable Power Station 300W,ZeroKor Outdoor Portable Power Pack 280Wh/75000mAh,Lithium Battery Backup Power Source with Flashlight,Portable Generator with DC AC Outlet for Home Use Camping RV Travel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🌍【300W Portable Power Station High-Capacity Laptop AC Power Bank】Equipped with a 280Wh/75000mAh superior lithium-ion battery pack, ZeroKor 300W(AC outlet Max) power station is powerful enough to charge smartphone ,tablets, laptops ,CP-AP , headphones or other outdoor Small Camping supplies (Tips:Using electrical appliances over 300W may damage the portable power station, especially some devices that are prone to heat or built-in air compressor such as coffee maker,Hair dryer, water pump etc )
- 🌍【Multiple Charging outlets for camping gear with SOS Flashlight】With 2* 110V/300W Max AC outlets(pure sine wave output) , 1* DC port (9V-12.6V/10A max ), 3* 5V/3A MAX USB ports, 1*quick charge USB port (5V/3A 9V/2A Max), Flashlight with reading mode and SOS mode for your outdoor Van Life Explorer
- 🌍【Multiple Charging Optional, Solar Generator (Solar Panels Not Included)】ZeroKor portable laptop charger power bank can be recharged by wall AC outlet, DC5521 Solar Panel (Portable Power Station built-in MPPT), 12V Car Cigarette Lighter port. With soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car. Take the portable camping generator with you on-the-go and never worry about power shortage.
- 🌍【Configure Multiple Protection Mechanisms, Run More Safely】Built in BMS , ZeroKor portable power station features short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection and overheating protection. The built-in cooling fan system will automatically start and stop according to the portable battery pack charger internal temperature during use, the portable AC outlet design makes it more suitable for Tent camping OFF-Grid life
- 🌍【Ideal Gift, The wise choice of power camping accessories,7*24 hr customer service】ZeroKor 300Watt portable power station is the holiday gift for friend or family member who loves travel outdoor. We offer professional customer assistance and 12 months warranty. Package includes 1*280Wh Portable Power Station, 1*AC power adapter, 1*Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 1*Car Charging Cable and 1*user manual(Solar panel not included)
- 🌍【Warm Reminder For You】300W Portable Laptop AC Power Bank performance is maintained by charging and discharging, please charge the unit in time if there is a lack of power, Not charging for a long time may cause unit to enter self-protection state , We cannot guarantee unit can supply power to heating devices, Such as heating devices marked as 200W will require instantaneous power far exceeding 300W during startup and more than 300W power devices will cause portable power station unavailable
Camping portable battery pack with AC outlet that is a Gift with Power for your friend or family, Beautiful Color Combination Design
300Watt Portable Power Station for Tent Camping ,Hiking, Home Use,About 5 lbs,Easy to Carry ,Compact Portable Battery Pack,Power Your Holiday Anywhere
ZeroKor Portable Power Station 300W,Solar Outdoor Generators 280Wh/75000mAh,Lithium Battery Backup power source with Flashlight,inverter generator with DC AC Outlet for Home Use Camping RV Travel Emergency（Solar panels not included）
- Portable & Compact power station
ZEROKOR R200 portable power stations is not only a wise choice for camping, picnic, fishing and other outdoor activities, but also a reliable backup power for indoor power emergency.
- Multi-Output Ports
AC power: 110V, rated power 300Watts MAX
USB output: 1x USB1, 5V/3A 9V/2A MAX
USB2+USB3+USB4:5V/2.4A 5V/3A MAX
DC(φ5.5mm, 2.1mm) output: 1x 9V~12.6V/10A MAX(DC output voltage drops as battery capacity decreases)
Portable battery pack with AC outlets can charge most of your electrical devices, such as car refrigerator, laptop, smart phone, drones, CP-AP machine
Flashlight with reading mode , SOS mode for emergency
*DO NOT charge, use or store the portable AC power bank in a bathroom or in an area exposed to rain or moisture.
*DO NOT disassemble the battery power pack, take it to a qualified service engineer when service or repair is required, Incorrect reassembly may result in electric shock, we are not responsible for the incorrect use of the unit
The battery power pack with Flashlight for emergency, 3 Light Mode Optional, Reading mode, SOS-1 mode(Strobe-Slowly), SOS-2 mode(Strobe-quickly)
- Note:it is not recommended that the portable power station be used only as an emergency power supply, Recommended for daily use,
please recharge the portable AC outlet power bank at least once every half a month if not use, it is appropriate to keep the battery capacity at 60%-80%,
- In addition, the portable AC outlet power bank AC outputs are independent modules that need to be turned on and off manually, after AC outputs are enabled, they will consume battery capacity all the time even if there is no load connected,
Zerokor portable power station 300W(AC Outlet) Technical Details
|Battery Weight||About 5 lbs|
|Fully charged time||About 9 hours(Wall AC Adapter 15V/2.4A MAX)|
|Working temperature||-10 °c~40 °c/14 ℉~104 ℉|
|Input Recharging||DC15V/2.4A by AC power adapter (DC φ5.5mm, 2.1mm)|
|Dimensions(LWH)||8.5" L x 6.7" W x 4.1" H|
|Built-in battery cell||100%Original High Quality Lithium ion Batteries|
|What’s in box？||1*300W Portable Power Station ; 1*AC power adapter ; 1*Cigarette Lighter Adapter; 1*12v Car Charging Cable; 1*user manual;|
*****Choose your charging method for your camping portable AC power bank*****
- charging by solar panels(not included)
Recommend 40Watt~100watt Solar panels（input:DC5521 13V~23V/2.4A Max）
- charging by Home Wall outlet
Wall AC adapter (Included)：
input: 100~240V,50/60Hz 1.2A MAX，
- Charging by Car Charging Cable
Car Charging Cable((Included)：
connect to your car's 12V cigarette lighter port and charge for this power station，
***** Tips:To avoid car battery power loss,The Portable Power Station can be charged only after the car engine is started *****
Warm Reminder For You: The portable power station can't support devices power over 300W
- Zerokor 300W portable power station can charge your devices that operate power at less than 300W, such as smartphones, laptops, TVs, lamps, drones, CP-AP machines, mini-fridges, and more small appliances.
- Take this camping portable ac power bank power supply that is completely safe to use inside your house, tent, and car, hiking, or anywhere you might need power.
Q:The portable power bank generator rated power is less than 300W in the manual, but I can’t use a 300watt power station to power my devices,how to fix it?
A:We suggest that if you encounter such a problem,
first, you can restart the portable power station,
We learned that some devices are easy to heat up during use，such as hair dryer，induction cooker, microwave oven, electric kettle, electric cooker etc.The power of the hair dryer will continue to increase during use, causing the portable power station to be unusable；
You can use your mobile phone or laptop to test whether the portable power station can work normally.
in addition,it is not recommended that the portable battery pack be used only as an emergency power supply, Recommended for daily use,please recharge battery pack at least once every half month if not use,it is appropriate to keep the battery capacity at 60%-80%
Q:The camping battery pack with AC outlet description shows that solar panel are not included. Can I use more than 100w solar panel to charge?
A:You may connect as many solar panels as you wish to the portable power station as long as you keep the charging voltage between 13Volts DC and 23Volts DC. The MPPT controller in the 300watt power stations will limit the charge to about 31~55 Watts. Higher wattage panels are OK as long as the voltage is between 13 Volts and 23 Volts.
Q:Should portable battery charger station be used till depleted before each recharge? is there a method to ensure longest battery life?
A:The recommend performance is to discharge battery pack, Then recharge battery pack fully. Aka a Full cycle once or twice on the first start. Then again if you leave the power station for around 3months which is recommended to recharge again if it's left unplugged.300W power stations have battery management systems built in, That keep their internal voltage above safety levels, So even though the battery pack reads 0%, the internal battery is far beyond the threshold of the failure point of causing damage to the battery or any degrading effects. Normal single cell lithiums will drop around 2.8volts to 3.0volts before requiring their BMS to shut down, Any farther then this voltage causes internal degrading damage. And their single cell voltage charge up to around 4.2volts, even though their internal volt readings are 3.6/3.7volts,
in addition,it is not recommended that the portable battery pack be used only as an emergency power supply, Recommended for daily use.
Q:Will the portable power station work for a CPAP machine? Need power supply for camping
A:The portable power station can support the device which rated power is under 300Watts or can support the devices which rated power is under 300W in total.We recommend that turn off your CPAP HEATER/ HUMIDIFIER feature when you need more time to rest.
FAQ for portable power station
FAQ for portable power station
FAQ for portable power station
FAQ for portable power station
|100Watt Mini Solar Generator||300Watt Small Solar Generator||100Watt Portable Power Station||300Watt Portable Power Station||350Watt Portable Power Station||65Watt Portable Power Bank with AC Outlet|
|AC Power Rated(MAX)||100W||300W||100W||300W||350W||65W|
|Voltage||110 Volts||110 Volts||110 Volts||110 Volts||110 Volts||110 Volts|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery||Lithium-ion Battery||Lithium-ion Battery||Lithium-ion Battery||Lithium-ion Battery||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Power Source||AC/DC, Battery-Powered, Solar Powered||AC/DC, Battery-Powered, Solar Powered||AC/DC, Battery-Powered||AC/DC, Battery-Powered||AC/DC, Battery-Powered||AC/DC, Battery-Powered|
|Battery Management System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AC 110V Outlet||1*2 Prong+1*3 Prong||1*2 Prong+1*3 Prong||1*2 Prong+1*3 Prong||1*2 Prong+1*3 Prong||2*3 Prong||1*3 Prong|